Senior Black Belt
Taekwondo has meant many things in my life. It is an outlet I use for exercise as well as a form as expression of my character like persistence and hard working . Taekwondo has also brought many friendships into my life that I wouldn’t have if I never started the sport. My short term goal is to perform well and take gold at US Open and California States. In those fights I want to be using punches more frequently, and scoring to the body in a clench. My long term goal is to get my second degree black belt. I also want to make the Senior National Team, fight internationally, and fight and take gold in the 2020 Olympics.
Judaism has been a big part of my life every since I was young. Judaism is religion but to me it is a way of life. It's how my parents and my grandparents lived and the legacy has been passed down to me. Judaism to me means community and connection with Jewish people that I know well and Jewish people I have never met before. Also Judaism to me means to do mitzvot and to teach others about mitzvot throughout your lifetime.
- 2018- Bronze in Israel Open in Senior Black Belt Division
- 2018- Participated in French Open in Senior Black Belt Division
- 2018- Qualified and Competed in Salt Lake City Nationals in Senior Black belt Division
- 2018- Qualified for Presidents cup in Las Vegas on October 12, 2018
- 2018- Gold in California Open in Senior Black Belt Division
- 2017- Silver in Stanford Spring Taekwondo Tournament Black Belt Division
- 2017- Bronze in California State Taekwondo Junior Black Belt Division
- 2017- Silver in California State Taekwondo Senior Black Belt Division
- 2017- Qualified and Competed in Nationals in Detroit in Senior Black Belt Division
- 2017- Gold UC Davis Taekwondo Competition
- 2016- Silver in Stanford Spring Taekwondo Tournament Colorbelt Division