Senior Black Belt
Taekwondo has been a part of my life since I was 5, and has opened many doors in my life. My short term goals are to make a US national team, and to compete at a World Championships as well as the Grand Prix series. As for long term goals, I want to qualify for the Olympics and win a gold for Team USA.
Growing up in an all Jewish household, as well as going to an all Jewish school, it has let me learn more about my heritage and how lucky I am to be a part of a people that span for thousands of years. Also, to be a part of such an elite minority in the world that is beyond successful, and to be able to contribute to great accomplishments of other Jewish people.
- 2018 Collegiate National Championships – Gold Medal
- 2017 Maccabiah Games XX – Bronze Medal
- 2017 Maccabiah Games XX Team Member
- 2017 Collegiate National Championships – Gold Medal
- 2017 Senior Collegiate National Team Member
- 2017 Male Collegiate athlete of the year
- 1 st US taekwondo athlete to receive a collegiate scholarship
- 2016 Collegiate National Championships – Gold Medal
- 2016 USAT National Championships – Gold Medal
- 2016 Senior World Cup Team
- 2016 Senior Collegiate National Team Member