Senior Black Belt
Taekwondo has been my life since I was nine years old and it has shaped me into who I am today. It has helped to build my character and give motivation and has given me life goals in the sport such as winning the Olympics and becoming a world champion.
My religion has been a big part of me and my brother's life as well as my fathers life and brings us closer together with all the holidays and traditions that come with it.
- 2016 National Champion
- 6 times national medalist
- 6 time state champion
- 2 time state silver medalist
- Pan Am Open - Silver Medal
- Alternate at World Championships
- 2017 Maccabiah Games XX – Bronze Medal
- 2 time Daedo national team member