Junior Black Belt
Taekwondo has not only trained me physically but mentally as well. Especially how to work under pressure and how to set goals for myself that are achievable. Taekwondo pushes me to always try my best no matter the scenario. My current short term goal is to make the state team in 2019 but my long term goals are to place at international tournaments such as Presidents Cup. As well as make the national team spot.
Being Jewish to me isn’t just religion but culture. The Jewish community in my area is very close and I’ve made so many friendships throughout the years because of this. It also means to me to carry on traditions throughout my family. Being Jewish for me is being happy and living life to the fullest every single moment.
- Third place CA State Championship 2018 (-55kg) competed as a Junior
- Invited to Mexico of Fall 2018 but couldn’t attend because of injury (invited as a Junior)
- 1st place CUTA open (-55 kg) competed as a Junior
- Attended US Open in 2018 (-52kg) competed as a Junior
- US National Championship Salt Lake City, UT 2018 (-55kg) competed as a Junior
- Third place CA State Championship 2017 (-52kg) competed as a Cadet